What to do in Narooma
The incredibly beautiful Eurobodalla Coast covers over 100 kilometres of spectacular coastline and pristine hinterland along the south coast of the state of NSW. This is some of Australia’s best coastal playground where you can experience a wide diversity of our natural environments, flora and fauna.
Below are some links for more information on what to do and see in the area:
- Whale watching – check out the whales in Narooma between September & November!
- Boat charters – Montague Island tours
- Fishing – Narooma is known for it’s great fishing in the inlet or open sea
- Beaches – sit back or surf some of the most stunning beaches in Australia
- Walking and Cycling – walk up the famous boardwalk, or ride up the cycleway